We take our obligations concerning data protection seriously. Because of this, we are providing the following information so that you are aware how we collect and process your personal data.
What do we do?
We are a Bespoke Spray Shop, applying different finishes to design led items.
What information do we collect and process?
To complete work for you, we collect your business name, email addresses, contact numbers and contact addresses. “Personal Data” is information about you which, either on its own or when connected with other data, allows us to identify you as an individual customer to provide you with our services. The personal data we hold may include the following:
- Your full name and contact information (address, town, postcode, email and phone number)
- bank account details (if paying by cheque or bank transfer)
- Your purchase details (including time, date and cost, and VAT status)
- Your image on security CCTV around our site
- Your work address and contact information
- Your calls and correspondence with us
- Your feedback
Please note that you are under no obligation to provide us with your personal data, but not providing certain data could prevent us from serving you.
Why do we need your personal data?
We process personal data about you for several purposes, including:
- To follow up with you shortly after your work to check everything is okay
- For internal record keeping (to be able to respond to customer enquiry and invoicing)
- To make an appointment with you to assess the project
- To process payments by credit/debit card or bank account details
- To remind or update you of progress or completion date
- To provide our services to you as requested or agreed
- To help us improve the services we offer
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time. We do not ‘trade’ in your personal data and will not sell or rent your details.
Who will your personal data be shared with?
We may share your basic personal data, such as name, claim number and vehicle details with the relevant company you are connected with to provide the service you have requested.
Your personal information may also be made available with third parties providing relevant services under contract to us, such as specialists in system recalibration, auditors, compliance managers, insurance companies, IT hosting, and maintenance providers. These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf, in accordance with the services we have requested, and terms imposed.
We may also disclose specific information upon lawful request by government authorities, law enforcement and regulatory authorities where required or permitted by law.
Do we get involved in direct marketing?
We do take part in direct marketing, with those people who have opted in to receiving this information. We hope that the quality of our service and people will be enough for you to recommend us to others and view our website.
What rights do you have to amend personal data?
You have the right to review the personal data held by us and have inaccurate information about you corrected. To understand more about our data processing activities or to request access to your personal information please contact our customer support team.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We may keep your details on record for as long as it is necessary to meet record keeping requirements. We hold booking, invoice and email details for seven years. They are then deleted in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law.